Bakugan Battle Group
Hi this is Bakugan Super Nova an online forum game where you can get bakugan create a profile and battle. Me Haze (Admin) and my members of the Bakugan Supernova group would like you to join if you like it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bakugan Battle Group
Hi this is Bakugan Super Nova an online forum game where you can get bakugan create a profile and battle. Me Haze (Admin) and my members of the Bakugan Supernova group would like you to join if you like it.
Bakugan Battle Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret of the cores

2 posters

Go down

Secret of the cores Empty Secret of the cores

Post  Haze Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 am

One day I was walking around in the street and I fell threw concrete I know it sounds weird but I fell threw concrete I fell underground and I found two glowing orbs I walked over to them and I touched the rainbow one then I took my hand away then I touched the black one I sensed a terrible amount of negative energy and I got sucked in when I woke up I heard a deep dark and horrible voice it said who dares enter the forgottten world of the sacred white ones it was like i had heard the voice before but i yelled right back at him I Masquerade i was the one who entered your world or what ever this thing is then he said Oh yes i remember you the one who had that Hydranoid well i can give you all of your bakugan back if u do me a favor. I imediantly said and what is that favor. I want you to destroy Daniel and his pet lizard Dragonoid . Anything for my Hydranoid. Good all of a sudden i had a bakugan launcher and my pocket got heavier. From inside my pocket i withdrew my Hydranoid i gave an Evil Laugh that ecoed and i said now teleport me to where Dan and His Lizard are ZAAAAAAaaaaaaaappppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found my self in the city where i once had fought most of the brawlers. It was like it used to be but a few modifications from the fall of Nagga which smashed most of the city i ran over and jumped over the fence into the city streets every one looked at me as i walked past mouths open they couldnt believe what they saw Masquerade walking right past them with his hydranoid on his shoulder i walked about 2 Km and there i found my first opponent his name was Jack. It seems that there are a new breed of bakugan now i missed alot while i was at that boot camp. Ready i said ready he replied gate card set Bakugan brawl Hydranoid stand Gate card set bakugan stand in front of me was the uglyiest bakugan i had ever seen it was called Elfin then i relised that littleboy Jack was actually Marucho. Huh Marucho how nice to see u again gate card open Darkus force ability card activate jokers wild card Elfin was defeated thanks to my ability card well that was it I laughed as Marucho fell to the ground in dismay huh I kicked the Elfin 50 yards and walked off TO BE CONTINUED.......
Haze
Haze
Admin
Admin

BakuBucks : 89

https://bakuganbbgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Secret of the cores Empty Secret of the cores (Dan)

Post  Dan Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:55 am

Part 2 in Dans words (Dan) As soon as Marucho IMed me i rode my bike straight to his house he told me everything how Masquerade defeated Marucho with 1 ability card and how he kicked Elfin 50 yards and Elfin broke on the ground then a dog chewed Elfin and how she is getting fixed right now. He started crying as soon as he started about how she may not survive he ran to his room and slammed the door i rode back to my house and told the other brawlers Shun said he wouldnt be suprised if he joins team Vexos. Well i think he is a fortune teller because a few days later Runo and Julie had both been defeated in a double battle with Masquerade and Spectra (the leader of team Vexos). And how there bakugan were thrown into a lake. ARRRRHHH i am gonna get Masquerade and Spectra. I grabbed all of my bakugan and met up with Shun and Ace we decided we were gonna take out the Vexos 1 by one. 5 days later we had taken out all the Vexos except Masquerade Spectra and Shadow now was the time when we were gonna have a chance at taking them out.
Dan
Dan

BakuBucks : 19

Back to top Go down

Secret of the cores Empty 3 way battle Secret of the cores

Post  Haze Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Part 3 (Masquerades words)
There he was the only obstacle to prevent me from keeping all my bakugan.
Ready i said to Spectra and Shadow. Hell yer replied Spectra. Im going first said Shadow lets brawl said Shadow ill take him said Ace let me at him.
Well it was a good battle but Ace lost to Shadow Percivil was demolished by Hades.
Next was Shun vs Shadow. Now even for me Masquerade that was an intense battle to watch. It was even until Shuns bakugan evolved luckily for him and he deafeted Shadow. Now said Spectra no let me take him im only in this for me.Dan i challenge you
Gate card set Bakugan Brawl Laserman stand 360Gs on my card
Bring it on Gate Card set Pyrus Griffen 380Gs stand
Gate Card open Dark Pulse plus 140Gs now 500Gs
Ability card activate Flame Tornado plus 100 Gs and decreases your power buy 40 Gs so Griffen is 480GS and your 460Gs now take him out Griffen. Ability card activate Turrent fire this ability only works for Laserman and boost his power by 80 Gs so i am now 540Gs take him out LaserMan. Gate Card set bakugan brawl Dragonoid 380Gs stand on my card Huh Fluke Gate Card set bakugan Brawl Pyrus Mantris 390Gs stand
Gate Card open Dragonoid now my bakugan is 760Gs beat that
Now to use my secret weapon ability card activate Biohazard this makes our G powers negative so im -380Gs and you -760Gs i win ha ha ha
NO WAY Now to finish this battle once and for all
Gate Card set Bakugan Brawl Hydranoid 400Gs brawl *throws into field* *evil laughs*
NOT (THEE) Hydranoid no way gate card set bakugan brawl Pyrus Dragonoid 380Gs brawl *bakugan collide in air and land on Dan's card*
Well then ability card activate Scythe of doom this lets me swap our gate cards.
Now gate card open Character card activate now im 800Gs
Now ability card activate triple battle Bakugan Brawl Mantris stand combine Power of Mantris and Dragonoid 770Gs plus bonus of gate card 840GS
Ability card activate Third Judgment only one bakugan survives third Judement and it all goes down to base G power so i am 400Gs and you are 380Gs and 390Gs *Hydranoid Destroys both bakugan* muhahahahaha Field goes away Pyrus Dragonoid and Mantris go flying back to Dan and Land on ground* Well that was fun now only 2 more battles till Hydranoid evolves.
Hahhahhahahaha i won and i get to keep my bakugan muhahahaha Dans Dragonoid goes flying back and fall in the gutter lets go Shadow And Spectra our work here is done.
Haze
Haze
Admin
Admin

BakuBucks : 89

https://bakuganbbgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Secret of the cores Empty Deadly drop

Post  Dan Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 pm

No this isnt happening i think to myself i cant loose especially with Neo Dragonoid. Come back here you coward he stops and turns around i run at him and go to push him before i know it,he was behind me i missed him i turned around smack he smacked me in the jaw i go flying and hit a wall i get up and grab a branch i try to hit him but he grabbed hit and belted me in the head. No this cant be i cant best him in anything thats it i summon griffon he picks Masquerade up and fly off he drops him in mid air and he falls like 50 feet which would kill an ordinary person. After i did that i regreted it i turn around 2 face Shun he look at me in shock i walk the rest of the way home im around the block from my house Masquerade cut and bruised is in front of me clothes all ripped and face cut. You he said he opens a field and his Hydranoid throws me into the doom dimension. I wake up its dark and stinks i run and i fall threw concrete i go under ground and i hit a black orb i fall into that. I hear a voice i remember the voice it was Nagga. Arr looks like Masquerade succeded he may keep his bakugan. Now thats when my real troubles began.
Dan
Dan

BakuBucks : 19

Back to top Go down

Secret of the cores Empty Re: Secret of the cores

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum